Treasurer Cate O'Keefe
Secretary Barbara Warkentine
Executive Editor Sarah Harrison
AIFRB Governing Board
- Membership: Todd Chapman - Reviewing and approving candidates for membership and advancement in membership. Nominations: all year
- Capital Management: Allen Shimada - Advising the Treasurer on matters of financial management and the BOARD on how well the treasury is managed.
- Nominating - Developing a slate of candidates for the election of President-Elect. Chair: assigned by the President.
- Pre-Publication Reviews - Chair: vacant - Conducting pre-publication reviews of papers that AIFRB members intend to submit to peer- reviewed journals. Submission can be at any time.
- AIFRB–AFS (American Fisheries Society) Liaison - Chair: Sean Lucey - Advancing the Institute’s policy of maintaining good relations with the AFS and promoting matters of mutual interest.
- Digital Content Committee - Sarah Harrison
- Webmaster - vacant
- Outstanding Achievement Award (GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL) - Chair: Richard J Beamish - Soliciting nominations for the both Individual and Group awards; reviewing candidates and recommending to the BOARD recipients who had outstanding achievements in fishery science and conservation. Nominations: June 1
- Kasahara Early Career Award - Chair: Steven Cadrin - soliciting nominations of outstanding young Professions Associates and Members at the outset of their independent research careers; reviewing candidates and recommending recipients for an award to the Board. Frequency of award is determined at the annual Executive Board meeting.
- Research Assistant Award - Chair: Jerry S. Ault - Selecting students and other Associate members for travel awards for professional development. Nominations deadline: June 15
- Distinguished Service Award - Chair: Steven Cadrin - Nominating AIFRB members who have performed outstanding and sustained service to the Institute. Nominations: At the annual Executive Board meeting.